Iron Tanks have been and continue to be, a brand that supplies customers with a range of IPF Approved products, spanning for over 10+ years.
What does "IPF Approved" mean?
We pay licensing fees to the IPF - which inturn supports and grows powerlifting as an international sport
- Our products are checked and approved by the IPF
- Our products meet IPF regulations and specifications
- Our products can be used in IPF competitions
What to be wary of?
Please be aware of other sellers / companies who use terms such as "IPF compliant". Those products generally speaking are;
- Not approved for competition in the IPF
- Not inspected to ensure they meet IPF regulations and specifications
- They try to benefit using the IPF brand, without any direct assosiation, involvement or support of powerlifting
If ever in doubt, please visit the link below to find a list of IPF approved brands and products.